Shine P. Maoate
Your Next Valued Team-Member
On a mission to expand her existing skills of admin and business management within the workforce...
Hey, its nice to meet you!
My name is Shine and I'd like to thank you for taking the time out to learn more about me.
I am a strong problem-solver and analytic thinker seeking full time employment in an administrative role to improve the workflow and processes in an office setting. I have a combined experience of 5 years administration in multiple property businesses.
Below you'll find a host of related projects and work experiences I have been involved in aswell as the specific skills I've gained along the way.
Kumeu Lawns, Local Lawn Service
Key Role: Manager, Machine Operator, Administrator
- Operation of lawn mowing equipment (ride on, weedeaters, etc)
- Management of staff on-site.
- Receiving and responding to incoming phone calls and inquiries.
- Liaise with suppliers to handle maintenance issues and repairs relating to lawn equipment.
- Over the years in this business, I have been able to develop and improve my skills in teamwork, operation systems, organization, strategic thinking, customer service & communication, and time management.
Garage Dismantlers / Flatpacks, Find'n'Flip Business
Key Role: Labourer, Marketing Asisstant
- Plan and prepare required equipment needed for jobs.
- Help in the dismantling and packing of garage.
- Work with in-house copywriter to write persuasive long-form copy for each garage (approx $5K - $20K min each).
- Craft, deploy and distribute highly responsive text ad campaigns in Northern newspapers
- Collate related images and videos necessary for assembling together garage parts, to send to customers.
- Liaise with Hiab services to deliver garages well and safely.
Renovations & Buildings
- Mid-year 2016 to 2018, operated a property wholesaling business - building portable self-contained sleepout units. Through this experience, I gained basic trade skills (such as building, plumbing, gibbing, carpet laying, decking, fence-building, painting, and drainlaying); and administrative skills (such as accounting; cashflow management; communicating with suppliers; track and report income & expenses; and marketing of products online to motivated buyers).
- In between 2017-2018, I also had the opportunity to participate in the renovation of 3 properties in Massey, Helensville, and Kumeu - resulting in an average property valuation increase by 60%.
My position for these projects off-site were primarily in
Helping our lead marketing director develop & deploy highly responsive ad campaigns as well as sale pages both online and offline.
- and, Administration & Accounts.
Keeping all documentation organized, maintaining filing systems, invoicing, data entry updating, stock-purchasing, collaboration with suppliers, and end-of-day reporting to senior authorities.
We have built 37 cabins in total. Currently own 5 cabins as rental units, generating passive recurring income. Sold 32 portable, self-contained units to landowners, property investors, and business owners across New Zealand.
Key Role: Property Manager
- Since 2018, I have been the sole manager for all 5 cabins that we rent out. Fortunately, I've experienced and dealt with mulitple kinds of tenants from 'great' to 'good' to 'bad'.
- I am the first point of contact for new prospects and also the first point of contact when issues arise with current tenants (either with cabin itself or a lack of payment received).
- Daily tasks vary as they are minimal. Such tasks have to do with the maintenance of the property, ensuring the receives of mail postage is delivered correctly to each tenant and the security of the tenants. Ensuring all vehicles that enter the property are vetted and are made known.
- What I love most about this role is the challenges that come with it that has forced me to step out of my comfort zone and do something most would not like to do. Gaining skills such as problem solving, cashflow management, high level of customer service, resilience, time management and communication with external sources.
The Fireplace & Tandoori Indian Eatery, Local Restaurants
Key Role: Waitress, Kitchen Hand, Checkout Operator, Front of House
- Worked part-time for these two local restaurants in Kumeu.
- Operated POS terminals to input customer orders and receive payments via eftpos or cash.
- Cleaned tables, floors, and kitchen areas to ensure that all working and customer spaces were clean and hygienic for everyone.
- Honed my interpersonal communication skills, which resulted in building great and loyal recurring customers.
Graduated 2018, with skills developed in:
During my formal schooling years, my learning comprised 50% of core academic curriculum, as required by the Ministry of Education. ie Maths, English, Sciences etc. The other 50% involved participating in operating businesses (online and offline). Most of my work experiences derive from operating multiple family businesses in various markets.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Reliable | Adaptable | Quick Learner | Problem Solver | Goal-Oriented | Easy Going | Attention to Detail | Proactive | Resourceful | Open-minded | Resilient
Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) | Google Suite | Canva | Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Accounting |Administration | Stock Orders & Management | Wordpress | Clickfunnels | Direct Response Copywriting | Video Production | Social Media Marketing
Property, Self Development, Digital Marketing, Accounting, Business Operations & Systems, and Squash
HOW CAN I HELP YOU IMMEDIATELY?
Here are duties that I will be able to perform immediately and at a high standard if you would make me a member of your team.
- Organize and keep the office filing systems
- Handle phone, email, and general enquiries
- Attend to in-store customers as well as handle customer service support
- Prepare presentations within Google Slides and Microsoft Powerpoints
- Use excel software at a high competency level
- Fast and accurate typing
- Create and manage invoices
- Keep book-keeping systems according to your accountants systems
- Communicate with suppliers via phone or email
- Receive and input customer orders
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Assist with branch inventory
- Serve customers in front-line operations
- Product packaging
- Checkout / cashier operation
Digital Marketing Duties:
- Design and develop responsive web pages leveraging direct-marketing principles
- Keep your website updated and optimized for search engines
- Create email-sequences & broadcasting emails using autoresponders (Aweber, Get Response, Mail-Chimp, Active Campaign & Drip)
- Manage and deploy content online
- Create and develop information products (training courses, videos, audios, documents)
- Carry out market research through the use of tools such as Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, SemRush, Spyfu, etc.
- Assist in design material for marketing needs
- Assist in planning and developing lead magnets (for list building purposes)
- Research and create content that grows your business brand
- Create and edit video marketing material
- Manage social media online presence ie. LinkedIn, Facebook Pages, Instagram, etc
My Final Message:
My promise to your company and the team is that I come well-prepared, with the requisite skills to serve your business and clients well. I am a fast learner and can adapt to situations fast with your direction, focus and repetition.
If I could like the right fit, please call me or text me on +64276468206. Otherwise, you can send me an email. I am available to work immediately.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.
Shine P. Maoate