Shine P. Maoate
Your Next Valued Team-Member
On a mission to expand her existing skills of digital marketing and business management within the Property and/or Digital Marketing sector...
Who is Shine P. Maoate
Shine is an homeschooled digital marketing graduate with skills developed in:
- Business Operations & Systems
- Digital Marketing (Website Development, Social Media Advertising & Digital Marketing, Copywriting)
- Property (Building, Renovations & Rentals)
- Accounts & Administration
- Computer Technology
- Customer Service (Direct Communication With Clients, Verbal & Written)
Below you'll find a host of projects and work experiences she has been involved with aswell as the specific skills she has gained along the way.
Cook Islands Donuts, Digital Product
Key Role: Website Builder, Product Creator, Customer Service Representative
- Creation and designing of website
- Assisted in the creation of information products using Microsoft Word & Powerpoint.
- Ensure and manage the delivery of digital products to customers.
- Integration of payment processors, Paypal & Stripe.
- Establish long-term relationships with customers via CRM system, Mailchimp
Surfboard Bike Carrier, Wholesale Business
Cook Islands Language, Online Membership Course
Key Role: Website Builder, Product Creator, Video Editor & Producer, Online Membership Management, Marketing Specialist
- Plan, design and record presentations with high competency, using Powerpoint and Google Slides.
- Major participation in the recording, editing and production of video lessons using Camtasia Studio.
- Develop a secure mobile-responsive membership site for students to access learning material aswell as upload new lessons.
- Use Facebook's Advertising tools to generate 120+ leads within 48 hours of product launch.
- Handle and respond to support tickets via email and social media.
Kumeu Lawns, Local Lawn Service
Key Role: Team Manager, Machine Operator, Administrative Assistant
- Operation of lawn mowing equipment (ride on, weedeaters, etc)
- Management of staff on-site.
- Receiving and responding to incoming phone calls and inquiries.
- Liaise with suppliers to handle maintenance issues and repairs relating to lawn equipment.
- Over the years in this business, I have been able to develop and improve my skills in teamwork, operation systems, organization, strategic thinking, customer service & communication, and time management.
Garage Dismantlers / Flatpacks, Find'n'Flip Business
Key Role: Labourer, Marketing Asisstant
- Plan and prepare required equipment needed for jobs.
- Help in the dismantling and packing of garage.
- Work with in-house copywriter to write persuasive long-form copy for each garage (approx $5K - $20K min each).
- Craft, deploy and distribute highly responsive text ad campaigns in Northern newspapers
- Collate related images and videos necessary for assembling together garage parts, to send to customers.
- Liaise with Hiab services to deliver garages well and safely.
Renovations & Buildings
- Mid-year 2016 to 2018, operated a property wholesaling business - building portable self-contained sleepout units. Through this experience, I gained basic trade skills (such as building, plumbing, gibbing, carpet laying, decking, fence-building, painting, and drainlaying); and administrative skills (such as accounting; cashflow management; communicating with suppliers; track and report income & expenses; and marketing of products online to motivated buyers).
- In between 2017-2018, I also had the opportunity to participate in the renovation of 3 properties in Massey, Helensville, and Kumeu - resulting in an average property valuation increase by 60%.
My position for these projects off-site were primarily in
Helping our lead marketing director develop & deploy highly responsive ad campaigns as well as sale pages via social media platforms and newspaper.
- and, Admins & Accounts.
Keeping all documentation organized, maintaining filing systems, data entry updating, stock-purchasing, collaboration with suppliers, and end-of-day reporting to senior authorities.
We have built 37 cabins in total. Currently own 5 cabins as rental units, generating passive recurring income. Sold 32 portable, self-contained units to landowners, property investors, and business owners across New Zealand.
The Fireplace & Tandoori Indian Eatery, Local Restaurants
Key Role: Waitress, Kitchen Hand, Checkout Operator, Front of House
- Worked part-time for these two local restaurants in Kumeu.
- Operated POS terminals to input customer orders and receive payments via eftpos or cash.
- Cleaned tables, floors, and kitchen areas to ensure that all working and customer spaces were clean and hygienic for everyone.
- Honed my interpersonal communication skills, which resulted in building great and loyal recurring customers.
Graduated 2018, with skills developed in:
During my formal schooling years, my learning comprised 50% of core academic curriculum, as required by the Ministry of Education. ie Maths, English, Sciences etc. The other 50% involved participating in operating businesses (online and offline). Most of my work experiences derive from operating multiple family businesses in various markets.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Reliable | Adaptable | Quick Learner | Problem Solver | Goal-Oriented | Easy Going | Attention to Detail | Proactive | Resourceful | Open-minded | Resilient
Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) | Google Suite | Canva | Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Accounting |Administration | Stock Orders & Management | Wordpress | Clickfunnels | Direct Response Copywriting | Video Production | Social Media Marketing
Property, Self Development, Digital Marketing, Accounting, Business Operations & Systems, and Squash
HOW CAN I HELP YOU IMMEDIATELY?
Here are duties that I will be able to perform immediately and at a high standard if you would make me a member of your team.
- Organize and keep the office filing systems
- Handle phone, email, and general enquiries
- Attend to in-store customers as well as handle customer service support
- Prepare presentations within Google Slides and Microsoft Powerpoints
- Use excel software at a high competency level
- Fast and accurate typing
- Create and manage invoices
- Keep book-keeping systems according to your accountants systems
- Communicate with suppliers via phone or email
- Receive and input customer orders
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Assist with branch inventory
- Serve customers in front-line operations
- Product packaging
- Checkout / cashier operation
- Assist with administration duties
Digital Marketing Duties:
- Design and develop responsive web pages leveraging direct-marketing principles
- Keep your website updated and optimized for search engines
- Create email-sequences & broadcasting emails using autoresponders (Aweber, Get Response, Mail-Chimp, Active Campaign & Drip)
- Manage and deploy content online
- Create and develop information products (training courses, videos, audios, documents)
- Carry out market research through the use of tools such as Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, SemRush, Spyfu, etc.
- Assist in design material for marketing needs
- Assist in planning and developing lead magnets (for list building purposes)
- Research and create content that grows your business brand
- Create and edit video marketing material
- Manage social media online presence ie. LinkedIn, Facebook Pages, Instagram, etc
My Final Message:
My promise to your company and the team is that I come well-prepared, with the requisite skills to serve your business and clients well. I am a fast learner and can adapt to situations fast with your direction, focus and repetition.
I'd love the opportunity to discuss a possible opportunity to work for your company. Please let me know if my offer interests you.
Shine P. Maoate